Blah, blah. I will say cool stuff and people will like it. Pay me.
Past Speaking Engagements
- Pubcon Austin – Campaign Development for Content Marketing
- SFIMA Conference – Stop Selling SEO
- Pubcon New Orleans – Bruce Lee Guide to Strategic Content
- Results Oriented Web Conference – Bruce Lee Guide to Strategic Content (Extended Cut)
- Big Design Conference – Selling Guns to Gandhi: The Art of Content Buy-In
- Search Engine Journal – Local Social
- Pubcon Las Vegas – Bruce Lee Guide to Strategic Content (Remix)
- Pubcon Austin – Crouching Stakeholder, Hidden Content
- Pubcon New Orleans – Creating and Selling Awesome Content in Boring Niches
- SFIMA Conference – How to Get Content Buy-In
- Digital Marketing For Business Conference – Getting the C-Suite to Buy-In to Your Content
- Pubcon Las Vegas – Catching Fireflies: Measuring the Value of Content
- Big Design Conference – Growth Hacking With APIs
- State of Search Conference – Hyper Local Content Strategy
What other industry experts are saying about my presentations…
@nawlready Excellent preso today at #pubcon. Best slide deck I’ve seen in a while. Looking forward to digging into the tools you shared. — Justin Premick (@justinpremick) March 18, 2014
Interviews & Citations
- Creating Content That Leads to Sales: An Interview With Steve Floyd
- Meet Steve Floyd, Speaker at SEJ Dallas Meetup
- Social Media Can Generate Strong Story Ideas
- Webmaster Radio – Google Penguin 2.0: What Does This Really Mean for SEOs
- Top Presentations From Pubcon New Orleans
- Top Pubcon Austin 2014 Presentations
- The Super Awesome Content Strategy Worksheet
- How To Create an Infographic on a Budget
- Data Visualization Tools That Will Make Your Blogs Better
- Top Open Source ERP Software
- Your Content Marketing Toolkit
- Will The Future of Publishing Go To The Robots?
- How to Get a Free Education as a Programmer
- Top 9 Open Source CRM Systems
- Local SEO Tools That Will Make Your Life Easier
- Top 25 Drupal 7 Modules
How I can help you…
If you work with me, you should know that I always start with why.
- Why do you need help?
- Why does your brand exist?
- Why do your customers buy from you over competitors?
- Most importantly, if what you need from me doesn’t lower cost or generate more revenue for your business… why are you hiring me?
Are you a small to medium business or start-up looking for guidance on how to market your product or service?
Digital Strategy and Marketing Technology consulting is what I do. I can develop a go-to-market strategy and process that is in lock step with your business goals.
Are you an Enterprise that is looking for a seasoned digital strategists to make sure your next project goes smoothly?
I develop technology solutions that fit the requirements of your business logic, not my pocket book. When I’m done, I can also help document and train designated staff members on how to use it to lower your cost of acquisition over time.
Are you an agency or marketing firm needing help on some interactive projects for your clients?
Half of my business over the last 10 years has been helping other creative firms who need senior level consultants to make sure that quality is delivered for their clients. Drop me a line, I’m easy to find.